IMG_7364-M.jpg
IMG_7474-M.jpg
IMG_2504-M.jpg
IMG_7377-M.jpg
IMG_7488-M.jpg
IMG_2514-M.jpg
IMG_7395-M.jpg

All photo credit goes to Lora Rodgers at www.LoraRodgers.com

I really do adore your pictures, I looked through them when you first posted the link but today I think I noticed some that I must have missed before.

I really do adore your pictures, I looked through them when you first posted the link but today I think I noticed some that I must have missed before.

Ya know, I've gone through the 1065 images a dozen times myself and I still come up with shots that I've "missed"! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Thanks, gals! :goodvibes I'm glad you enjoyed them! Fivepin told me that she printed some of my wedding photos to take along on her VR cruise for some inspiration shots to show their DCL photographer! I had such a hard time finding enough photos of DCL brides, so I hope I can be of help to those interested in learning about DCL weddings or for those who have booked one!!! I can't wait to see Judy's pictures! I also am DYING to see more of Ginger's photos- the teaser pic is just not enough for my curious mind! :rotfl:

Anyways, had a long week of learning, learning, learning about the Front Desk role at Disney University. Another couple of classes or e-learning and then I finally get to stand behind the desk at DAKL! Then after a few weeks of getting comfortable as front desk, I'll finally be Concierge trained! :woohoo: I'm so stinkin' excited to be Concierge! It's a role I've wanted to play for a LONG time so I can share my Disney knowledge (and learn even more!!!!) with my guests! Exciting things!!

But even more fun things... Tomorrow is my day off!!! And my friend is getting married!!! In Massachusetts!! Ahh! So I have to be at the airport at 5:30 AM so I can fly to Connecticut, to be driven to Mass, then attend the 11:30 ceremony and following lunchtime reception, then be driven back to Hartford for a 6 PM flight back to Orlando around 9. Ouch! then back to learning at 8:30 on monday morning! :rotfl2: I'm going to be such a zombie!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Jillian I'm in MA...wish you were going to stick around for more then a day. I hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding. Congrats on the new job!!. AKL is my favorite resort.

I really wish I had more time in New England! It was Michael's first time to those parts and we never strayed more than 20 minutes away from Hartford/Bradley airport! (I didn't realize how close it was to the MA border!) I have family in Fairfield county, CT so I would've loved to spend more time there! :worried: But what can you do? I just hope I can get another day off for my friends wedding in Tampa/St. Pete on Dec 1st... It doesn't look too promising, though. But the wedding was really nice, and I knew more people that I'd expected to know! I'm really glad we could make it, especially since they came on our wedding cruise!!!

Just one more day of e-learning tomorrow (my first day in costume!) then I start my on the job training at DAKL on Wednesday. I'll be at both DAKL and Kidani this 5 days with a trainer, then I'm on my own. I'm very nervous to check in a real guest, though! It's a LOT of steps and you need to ask a LOT of questions and verify a LOT of information. I haven't quite gotten the fluidity of the check-in, and it's difficult to carry on a nice conversation with my guest when I'm trying to make sure I'm doing things the right way!!! I'll get there, but I'm really looking forward to being concierge after my month-or-so of getting acquainted with front desk operations.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and I hope everyone eats lots of turkey for me on Thursday!!!

Congratulations on your new job, and your Etsy shop. Also hope you get picked for the Disney Weddings Blog. Your threads were very helpful and informative (also fun to read), and your pictures are beautiful.pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Congratulations on your new job, and your Etsy shop. Also hope you get picked for the Disney Weddings Blog. Your threads were very helpful and informative (also fun to read), and your pictures are beautiful.pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thank you! If you ever have any questions about ANYTHING, I'd be more than happy to help!!

I loved Michael's pre-wedding shirt! We seriously thought about putting that quote into our vows! :rotfl:

Thanks! That was about 2 weeks pre-wedding when I was doing my final e-shopping! I have "The Princess Bride" Liked on facebook, so they had a link to their merchandise, and I thought the "Mawwidge" T-shirt was PERFECT!! It's also a very soft and lightweight material! I love the photo of him sitting on the bed in that shirt in front of his tuxedo hanging up on the wall! It's crazy to think about the madness happening in the "bridal suite" just a few doors down! The guys seemed so calm comparatively!

IMG_1429-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!