Jiko Wine Dinner Series

kristinlynn

Mouseketeer
What can you tell me about the Jiko Wine Dinner Series?

I do know that it's the first Thursday of every month and it's $160 per person. Does anyone know if you can use the TIW discount for this one?

Sorry, no TIW discount.

There's some info that the August dinner has been cancelled and the October one is only selling seats through the Food and Wine Festival Event line, which doesn't open until August 11.

Don't know if things have changed over time with the Oct Wine dinner. But here's my experience, FWIW. I called in February (yes, February) to get on the list for Oct 1st, and it was totally sold out, then. I was put on a wait list. I have since called and canceled the wait list because our flights arrive after Oct 1st.

I hope it works out some folks get a chance to go via F&W reservations. As much interest as there is in these dinners, they ought to have them more often. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter