• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jiko for BD dinner

mlwear

DIS Veteran
Opinions about Jiko for a my birthday dinner? I haven't been there before. Menu looks good, though. Desserts being included in DP takes away my need for a cake (although, I love a special BD cake). What is good menu dessert for a BD?

Current plan is Coral Reef, but am growning concerned with some negative reviews.

I think Jiko is an EXCELLENT choice. If you eat red meat you HAVE to get the filet on macaroni and cheese. TRUST me, it was excellent. It was my favourite meal of our trip! Not sure of the desserts, but I'm sure they'd be great!

Good luck!

We ate at Jiko in January as a total last minute meal, as the wait for Boma was too long. It was the best meal of our trip! There were three adults and ds who was 5 at the time. Food, service, and wine were all excellent. I had a pistachio creme brulee that was amazing! I don't remember what dh or my sil had. DS was asleep in the booth by the end of our 2 hour meal, we savored and enjoyed...so will you! Have a great birthday!-Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter