• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jibbitz for Crocs

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen or purchased any Jibbitz for their crocs? I love them. I can't decide which ones I want so I probably will wind up buying tons of them. Most of my "Crocs" are Airwalk. I hope the jibbitz will work in them.
Check out www.nofeargear.com and go down to the jibbitz. They are so cute.
Peggie

Yes, that is the site and I made the changes to my post. Thanks, I was trying to remember the name of the jibbitz and the site because my computer won't let me keep two sites open at the same time. I have to get it fixed soon. Peggie

Thanks for the link! I have to have the penguins! I love them! :teeth:

I have seen a post that had a pair of crocs on the bottom of it and it had a mickey jibbitz on it. Does anyone know if they sell them anywhere on disney property? It seems like they would. Sometimes I feel as if crocs were invented for Disney!

12 days till leaving for WDW!

Atchley said:
I have seen a post that had a pair of crocs on the bottom of it and it had a mickey jibbitz on it. Does anyone know if they sell them anywhere on disney property? It seems like they would. Sometimes I feel as if crocs were invented for Disney!

12 days till leaving for WDW!

I just popped a pin back (the Mickey head one) from a park trading pin in my DD's and it works fine. We use the locking backs, so I guess all our pins come with free jibbitz! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter