JetBlue flight changes

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
Could someone tell me what the history is of JetBlue changing or canceling flights? They changed my return flight once by 4 hours, so I got a refund. That was the only time I flew JetBlue. Thanks.

The first time I flew JB to Orlando a few years ago, my departure time was moved from about 7:00am to almost 10:00am. Not too terrible in the grand scheme of things, but it messed w/ my park plans and ADR for the day. Since then, their schedule (here anyway), has been relatively stable, and I haven't seen much change in their regular flight times.

we've been flying Jet Blue at least once for a year for the past 4 years and have never had a flight changed.

I have one right now that has been changed three times, but only with a few minutes' difference each time.

We have flown Jet Blue about 4 times to MCO and they only changed our flight once. And since the change was more than an hour we were able to make changes without being charged.

Up until a couple of years ago we never experienced anything more than a change of a couple of minutes on JB.

Last year our 6:30 a.m. flight got moved to 8 a.m. and our return got moved about 30 minutes earlier.

This year, our flights have changed about 4 times. The most was 30 minutes later for the flight to MCO. The rest were just changes of a few minutes. They are usually pretty good about notifying but I never got a call that our flight to MCO changed again in the past month (we leave in two weeks).:confused3 And when I went to re-send myself the itinerary it didn't have the notification that there was a change (in the past when I've pulled up an itinerary before they've notified me about a change I see a little icon that says there was a change).

Our JetBlue flight coming up on the 20th has changed 3-4 times already. It is great that we will be getting to FL earlier, not so great that my oldest will be missing Chemistry that day...

We have used them 4 times in the past 5 years and never had a change. We travel anytime between January and October LOL

Quick question:

WHEN they do change by a few minutes...do they shuffle the seat assignments? Or am I good to not worry about that? We're traveling with 6 (3 adults, 3 kids)...and with the kids, it's sort of important that they're all with at least one of the adults.

Just wonder how close an eye I need to keep on the flight, over the next 8 months.

I have one right now that has been changed three times, but only with a few minutes' difference each time.

Same here!!! They have changed my flight to Orlando in May 4 TIMES!! It is driving me crazy. The first time it was by several hours, I called and told them that wasn't going to work because we had to be on ME 3 hours prior to TO and that meant getting 4 kids up at 3 am!! :lmao: They did change me to a later flight.
3 other times I was changed by a few minutes. The last time, when it changed they also changed our seat assignments. This made it so we were no where near one of our 4 year olds. :confused3 I called and they did fix it. They had to move all 6 of us and change all our seat assignments.
That being said, this is the first time JB has ever changed any of our flights and I have flown them a lot out of Portland OR, and Long Beach, CA. This has been our first flight on the east coast, (with the exception of a few PDX-BOS flights which usually occur overnight.).
Over all I am very happy with the customer service, just make sure you check your seat assignment...if that is important to you. I am really glad I caught it because it wasn't an email that said the seats changed, it just said "your flight has changed" and it had changed a few min in time. Good luck.

Our flight in June has changed twice, first from 2:39 to 2:55, and then from 2:55 to 3:45. Just enough to mess up our dinner reservations.

We've flown JB since 2007. '07, '08 & '09 flights were not changed at all.

Our 2010 flights were changed 4 times, but only within a 15-20 mins of the original flight times. Our 2011 7:30am outbound flight was changed 2 times and then cancelled. We were put on a 6am flight but we couldn't leave that early so they happily switched us to an 11am outbound. It wasn't ideal, but it wasn't awful either.

We're not flying JB this year because they stopped running the non-stop flight from our home airport, the departure times they have for our dates are awful and the airfare was really high.

Our rerturn flight in June has been changed from 2:30 pm to 2:11 pm. Please NO more ghanges:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter