• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

JetBlue bookings are now open through to late April 2012!

MouseGirl

DIS Veteran
For those of you who were looking for flights for March break and may not have seen this elsewhere, they opened up the JetBlue schedule through to April 26, 2012.

Cheers,
MouseGirl

Thanks for the update. I just checked the JetBlue site and the prices for direct flights to MCO seem quite high!

Blech, blech, blech!!!:headache::headache::headache:

Ugh.
Our flights to LA for next April are high in the sky, even from Boston:scared1::scared1:

So, now the next phase of the waiting/watching game begins...seat sales!! LOL!!

Here's our rationale...

$1600 or lower from PWM, BGR or BOS, we were booking it.
Right now, with a little flexing the dates, we're at $2000.

Cheapest Delta is just a shade over $2400 from Halifax..MUCH closer drive:thumbsup2

Driving to PWM/BGR/BOS is going to cost us $400 return, or, using points for BOS for the 4 of us....hmmm...$160-$180....guessing...:scratchin :scratchin

$800 extra cost, but, saving points, saving driving...but no JetBlue:(
:teacher::teacher::teacher:
Pre-clearance in Halifax! :idea::idea::idea:Bonus points!! LOL!!

Again...seat sale please!!!
Thanks for staying and reading along with me!:goodvibes

And Thanks for the Heads Up, MouseGirl:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

:)

I just looked at the prices for March Break and the direct flights are crazy expensive or have one stop with long layovers. Right now Delta out of Detroit is cheaper than JetBlue out of Buffalo. Unfortunately Spirit and Southwest are available for March yet.

I just looked at the prices for March Break and the direct flights are crazy expensive or have one stop with long layovers. Right now Delta out of Detroit is cheaper than JetBlue out of Buffalo. Unfortunately Spirit and Southwest are available for March yet.

I booked our non stop flights MCO from BUF as soon as Jetblue released their fares. I got $159 to Mco at a perfect time for us, on March 9th ! Our march break.....
$139 coming home on Sunday March 18th.
As soon as I completed the transaction, The flights went up to $ 189 and within a few hours, the non stops were over $500 each way!:scared1:
Crazy!
I wanted to wait to see what Southwest was going to offer this Tuesday, but I guess now I am glad I went ahead and booked. We love Jetlue.
We have always done Tuesday or Wednesday fares, never Friday nights, returning on Sunday......
This is the most we have ever paid to fly to MCO.
$319 all taxes in.
Those $500 non stops have to come down in price.....

I checked the seating on our flight and only the front of the plane, row 7,8, some of 9 and 10 are booked ......and a few in extra room at the exits but the rest of the plane is empty.
Coming home though, the flight is filling up fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter