Jet Blue flyers- any lower fare credits?

KJay

DIS Veteran
I just reluctantly booked my way-too expensive airfare for our August trip. I had been waiting forever for the fares to come down, but they've only been going up. Does anyone know if JB is one of the airlines that offer a credit if your flight fares go down? I tried to find the info on their website, but I had no luck. Thanks...

Thanks, Mischief- do you know if they have a fare alert, or do I just need to continue stalking their website? :)

Thanks, Mischief- do you know if they have a fare alert, or do I just need to continue stalking their website? :)

You can use Yapta.com to track flights already purchased or that you want to purchase. It emails you when the price goes down to a specified amount. I use Yapta all the time and have received many credits from JetBlue.

Also a fan of Yapta.com. Been using them to alert me for that last few years. I just received 2 credits for my April Jetblue flights this week. My fare I purchased in February for my April trip dropped $26 per person!! We have $130 in credits right now.

How many times can you ask for a credit on the same flight?
Do any other companies offer this, like AirTran or Southwest?

How many times can you ask for a credit on the same flight?
Do any other companies offer this, like AirTran or Southwest?

No limit that I know of. I've called 2 times on our April flights. I got a $10 credit last Friday and a $16 credit this Tuesday. That's where Yapta comes in handy because you update your travel information with the new price, so you only get notified if there are drops in the new price.

You can use Yapta.com to track flights already purchased or that you want to purchase. It emails you when the price goes down to a specified amount. I use Yapta all the time and have received many credits from JetBlue.

Piglet and n2mm, thanks for the info about yapta.com. I just set up an alert. This is the second, new great bit of info I've learned on The Dis today. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter