JessicaR....

The Green Goblin

Super Villain
Thank you very much for the pictures of ole Normie (thats the goblin for all you non-knowers)
i love you for them. Thank you so very much!

goblin.gif
"It's Not Easy Being Green"
potatoe_guy.jpg

Hi Green Goblin! You are very welcome for the pictures. I have a question...They call him Normie? That's scary!...NOT
So he wears pink and his name is Normie. No wonder he became the Green Goblin :D

jessica5.gif

His name is Norman Osborne, if ya wanna be exact. And his colors vary, in most comics he wears purple, but in cartoons he wears a magenta-pink.

goblin.gif
potatoe_guy.jpg

And about the fear factor, most of it is psychological. I mean, this guy is crazy....He killed Spidey's g/f Gwen Stacy, Spidey's clone Ben Reilly, Spidey's pregnant wife Mary Jane, and Spidey's Aunt May. Not to mention, the Green Goblin dinasty also claimed the life of Norman's son and Spidey's best friend Harry Osborne.

goblin.gif
potatoe_guy.jpg

My goodness I had no idea he was so evil! Now I'm wondering what the name of that parade is at Universal when they all come out together. I though it was superhero's but maybe it was superheros and villians? The character at Universal must have done a great job portraying Green Goblin...he acted like a certifiable psychopath. He had me very afraid. Dr. Doom had nothing on this guy! Thanks for the history on Green Goblin! :D

jessica5.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter