• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jellyrolls?

monstermash23

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any idea when/if this place is returning?

I read somewhere that they attempted to make a comeback in 2020 (Sept I think? not sure how that would have worked out) but that it got indefinitely postponed, and haven't seen any updates since. I know many places are still poised to return in Disney between now and 2022, and this probably isn't a priority for them. But I would imagine when Boardwalk fully opens that maybe Jellyrolls will open with it? This is by far one of my favorite night time activities to do while staying at BC/YC/BCV.

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea when/if this place is returning?

I read somewhere that they attempted to make a comeback in 2020 (Sept I think? not sure how that would have worked out) but that it got indefinitely postponed, and haven't seen any updates since. I know many places are still poised to return in Disney between now and 2022, and this probably isn't a priority for them. But I would imagine when Boardwalk fully opens that maybe Jellyrolls will open with it? This is by far one of my favorite night time activities to do while staying at BC/YC/BCV.

I don't have any info on JR reopening, but if you want to see some of the piano players some of them perform at the Boathouse (Friday/Saturday nights, Saturday/Sunday brunch). Rob is there very often. Occasional appearances by Ingrid and Jordan. I think Ray is going to be playing a few shows too.

I don't have any info on JR reopening, but if you want to see some of the piano players some of them perform at the Boathouse (Friday/Saturday nights, Saturday/Sunday brunch). Rob is there very often. Occasional appearances by Ingrid and Jordan. I think Ray is going to be playing a few shows too.

This is great to hear they are still on property, technically. I hope they re-open Jellyrolls when Boardwalk opens and bring those guys back, but good to know I can see them at Boathouse too if not. Thanks!

I was just coming on to ask this same question. I had messaged them last month and asked and they said they didn’t have a date but were Working on the place to re open.

We also LOVE Jellyrolls! Our next trip isn't until January, so I'm hoping it will be open by then. But we also enjoy going out in Disney Springs and will definitely see if they're performing there as well!

We also LOVE Jellyrolls! Our next trip isn't until January, so I'm hoping it will be open by then. But we also enjoy going out in Disney Springs and will definitely see if they're performing there as well!

I actually just booked a brunch reservation at Boathouse to try and see them. But I would hope by January this place will be long since opened by then, hopefully!

We love Jellyrolls and cant wait for it to return! Along this same vein, wonder if and when Yee Ha Bob will return to River Roost Lounge. He is another great performer who should have no reason not to be able to return soon

We love Jellyrolls and cant wait for it to return! Along this same vein, wonder if and when Yee Ha Bob will return to River Roost Lounge. He is another great performer who should have no reason not to be able to return soon
He said on his Facebook a while back that he was done for good 😭

We're at BWV and though I don't think it's open to the public and there are no signs, there have been people lined up for Jellyrolls the last two nights about 8pm. Our balcony is just a few doors down from that end and I'm pretty sure those folks have gone in both nights. Seems they might be doing some kind of cast preview or soft opening.

We're at BWV and though I don't think it's open to the public and there are no signs, there have been people lined up for Jellyrolls the last two nights about 8pm. Our balcony is just a few doors down from that end and I'm pretty sure those folks have gone in both nights. Seems they might be doing some kind of cast preview or soft opening.
The only other thing would be if they rented the place for private events...but that's pretty unlikely!

Yup, Jellyrolls has reopened. It is on the official Disney website. Only open Thursday - Sunday, so don't go early in the week, but yes it has reopened. Support your local piano player.
Good news!

I’m headed down next week, and will take a look.

Is it still only Thursday through Sunday? Was planning on going there on a Wednesday night in June, so that’ll throw a wrench in those plans 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter