Jeff & Missy's Disney Fairy Tale Wedding Photos Posted!

PinClubs

Mouseketeer
After just getting back from a wonderful vacation/wedding/cruise full of pixie dust, I have finally finished posting some photos of our Disney Fairy Tale Wedding on July 1, 2002. - http://www.pinclubs.com/wedding/

If you are planning a wedding and the thought of having a Fairy Tale Wedding has crossed your mind...don't ever let go of it!! It was a day we will never forget.

We want to thank Karen Serrette (wedding coordinator), Damon Tucci (photographer) and everyone else who sprinkled lots of pixie dust all over our wedding/honeymoon.

Side note: Please forgive me if you have sent me an email in the last week or so and I haven't responded. I promise to write back soon.

Jeff (Buddy Bear) Langdon

Congratulations!

The pictures are beautiful. I love the one in front of the wedding pavillion where he is dipping you and kissing you. Very romantic! Sounds like you had a story-book wedding and honeymoon!!!

Jeff - Congratulations! I wish you and Missy many years of happiness. :)

P.S. Great pictures.

Jeff,

LOVED the pictures. You both look very happy, congratulations!

I had an intimate wedding at the WP, with Rev. Jack and used Damon Tucci for photography. So looking at your pictures also brought back some memories, lol!

congrats again. :D

Jeff & Missy,

Pictures look wonderful. We are doing our intimate in October. Where was the location in the GF for your cake cutting?

Good luck!

Monica & Jay
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter