JC Penney FREE Shipping Offer

mookie

<font color=FF6666>Wow, am I in a wierd mood tonig
Hi All,

You have been so helpful to me in the past, I thought I'd share. I got an email today that JA Penney is having Free Shipping for Labor Day weekend on any $25.00 or more purchase. Use code LABOREM. Offer expires Sept. 5th. Good luck to anyone who can use it! :goodvibes

Thanks for posting the information. I'm thinking it's time to start the holiday shopping.

Thanks! I needed new bed frames for the boys and I was surprised the free shipping code worked on them, but it did! :sunny:

Is there a secret to using these JCP free shipping codes? When I use the code online and proceeded to the final page, it still shows shipping charges.
Nevermind...realized there are catagories of merchandise that go with each promotion. I finally found a code that worked with what I was purchasing. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter