Jazz, Rock-Inn or Broadway

Andrew_Lubow

DIS Veteran
I'll be at AS Music late October and am considering Jazz, Broadway or Rock-In to request from the room assigner. It's been a while since I've stayed at the resort so I'm not 100% certain which of these buildings is Non-Smoking and away from the noise of the front of the resort but still close enough not to be a major walk. Any suggestions?

My guessmost guests ask for Jazz, as those are the closest buildings to the main hub without paying an extra $10 a night.
We requested Jazz in October. We stayed in Rock Inn (8 nights) and didn't mind it a bit.
This actually worked to our benefit as the cheerleaders and soccer kids were all in Jazz. :eek:
The further back you go, the quieter it is. And none of it is a far walk.
Broadway, Jazz has a nearby quiet pool and laundry area too.
:)
I don't know for certain which building numbers are smoking.
We always request non-smoking. One time we stayed in Preferred and were in the Calypso building on the left, when looking towards the back of ASMu.
In Rock Inn, we were on the right side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter