Japan Pick A Pearl ???

Petals & Pixie Dust

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!
We will be going to Disney for our wedding in November. I would love to take my mother to pick a pearl in Japan. However, I am planning on purchasing her gift (a necklace) and was wondering if there were settings for bracelets at the pick a pearl counter...

If you have pics of any setting you got could you please post your pics???

TIA

hmmm, good question!

We have picked pearls lots and lots of times its so fun to do, but im not sure if you can get them set in bracelets, I guess you would probably have to pick a few pearls for a bracelet, unless there was space for just one at the front.

Not sure Sorry.:confused3

I have never done it, but i want to on our trip in June. Try searching for the topic. I just read a bunch of info about, but i can't remember in which forum. I remember reading about necklaces, earrings and rings, but i don't recall anything about bracelets. Good luck!!!

I don't know the answer to your question but wanted to note that there's a stand across from Hurricane Hanna's at the Beach Club that does the same thing, so if Japan is crowded, you can try there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter