January Check IN 2019

Buson808

Mouseketeer
Got a studio at Grand Cali jan 29-feb 6 on points. This will be my 4th year in a row going to disneyland! Were all very excited!

I must say this time it was VERY difficult to get a room at the exact 7 month window! Most of the rooms were already booked before the 7 month window. I also noticed ALOT of ppl walking their reseravtions. Keep in mind booking opening time is at 2am for hawaii. Glad you can now modify reservation dates online.

Last edited:
Is this the official January check in thread? I have been looking for one.

We are going Jan 18th -21st for my sons 2nd birthday!

We will be there January 19-21 Cerebrating my bday. Not sure where we are staying yet. I have booked the Sheraton, Hilton, and Marriott. Still debating if staying on site during this time is worth it. If we decide on staying onsite it will be PPH

Dont know if this is the official thread but at the time I was just really excited I got a room at grand cali. It was really tight this year! So many ppl walking their ressies!

Almost there! Less than 3 months. My entire family is really excited!

Spouse Thingy and I will be there Jan 15-17...short trip but with it just being the two of us, that'll be plenty. Already looking forward to chicken at the Plaza Inn :)

7th- 16th for us....Thank goodness for NZ 10 day passes!!!!
My 3rd visit but our 2nd as a family (DH ,DD16, DD13)
Can't wait :)

My husband, daughter, and I will be there on 1/24-1/29. We are going for the Great Destinations gymnastics meet at the Disneyland Hotel that weekend. We will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel 1/24-1/26 and at Bestwestern Park Place Inn 1/27-1/29. We are so excited!! We have never stayed at the Disneyland Hotel.

I just noticed that (a) park hours for January 1-2 are now out, which is promising for them to add more soon, and (b) Fantasmic! dining packages through mid-January are available to book.

We are there the 20th-23rd! First time staying at Paradise Pier. Sure hope the Haunted Mansion is reopened by then!

My little family of 3 will be going Jan 27-Feb 1. We might change and see if we can go a day earlier if none of the shows happen during the weekend as we just found out our flight was moved later on Sunday :( Too late to pay for a full day ticket on that day.

Heading to Disneyland with our group of 7. DH AND DW, DS 14, DS 10, DS 8, DD 4 and bringing Aunty along because she is still a kid at heart. We will be there Jan 6 -13th and staying at the Grand Legacy. This will be the younger kids first trip and second for my oldest, but he was 3 last time so like his first. It will also be Aunty first trip and that is going be fun. We will have 5 day park hoppers and will be adding max pass for certain days.

My last AP trip before I let it expire :( Jan 16-18 staying at Alamo Inn. Flying solo again.

I'm going to Disneyland for the first time since I was 7 years old! I'm excited to experience the OG park as I usually do Disney World.
It's also my first solo trip of my life so fingers crossed it goes well!
Staying at the Grand Californian Jan 13-15 & the Disneyland Hotel from Jan 15-17. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter