January? Anyone??

JessiMommy

DIS Veteran
Ok, It has been years since we visited WDW in January but would like to in 2004. Anyone have opinions on this time of year? We are looking at the second or third week. TIA! :earsgirl:

I'll be there this year till the 9th. I'll let you know when I get back how it was towards the end of our trip. I also have a Jesse, but mine calls me Mom now, no more mommy for me.:(

It's a great time for low crowds. I think it's about the coldest time, but you're in S. Fla, so you're not going to catch the rays anyway(I'm guessing!)

Originally posted by funhouse8
I'll be there this year till the 9th. I'll let you know when I get back how it was towards the end of our trip. I also have a Jesse, but mine calls me Mom now, no more mommy for me.:(

Oh no.... I dread the day that my baby grows up! She's already too big! :-)

we went last jan and the weather was just great..hoping for the same this year..went the year before and it was a little cold but not UNBEARABLE..LOLwill be checking the weather up until we leave so at least we can get an idea of what to pack..hate taking too much with us but I ALWAYS DO..trying to be good this Nov & Jan..keep your fingers and any other body part you want crossed for me..Marianne ps have a great jan trip all who are going..:earsgirl: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter