• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January AAA special or wait for email or postcard rate?

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
Our next trip will be 8 days, Oct 15-23. So far all we have booked is the airfare (booked asap using free Sky Miles). DH and I want to stay at CS this time with 7 day tickets and the new dining option with a package. Of course I want to do this for the best price I can find. I've called WDW twice (using both #s) and there are no discounts for me so far. The only discount I know of right now is AAA. But their WDW special with the added perks ($25 Disney Dollars, the AAA Parking Pass, etc) ends Jan 31. Time is running out and I want to be sure to get my preferred room and the best price. Would you wait for a possible email or post card rate, or would you book with AAA now before the special is over?

I booked a MYW AAA package, and I guess if a code comes out, I'll try to have it applied.

I know in the past they have released codes, but if occupancy continues to climb, who knows if they will in the future.

Sure, I would love a buy 4 nights, get 3 free type of deal - but until I see it, I'll go with the one I booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter