January 12th, 2018 5-Night Bahamian from Miami

Lainey321

Mouseketeer
I can't believe no one has started a thread yet. We booked this cruise a few weeks ago. I am so excited to cruise again.

I will be cruising with my dh and my 2 daughters (19, 14).

Has anyone done the 1820's club. I am nervous my 19 y/o won't have a good time since she won't be in the clubs any more.

My daughter and I will be on this cruise also. It is the 2nd leg of a back to back trip for us. She is 19 as well and may be checking out the 1820's activities as well. She is a Disney nut and a cast member at Disneyland so I can't imagine her not having a good time. There is a Facebook group for this cruise that is more active than this site if you're interested. There are quite a few families there that have college age kids on break between terms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter