Jan: Dinner/Show Reservations

Giagie

Earning My Ears
Hi, it's my first post here, although i've been lurking and learning a whole lot. My BF and I will be going to the World Jan 3 - 8. We have hotel reservations obviously, but haven't made any reservations or plans for dinner because I figured it wouldn't be that crowded during that time (minus the marathon days.)

Do you think that we should make dinner reservations before hand, say if we have a place in mind that we'd like to go to or just wing it? TIA :)

We've been at WDW in early January for the last two years and didn't many any meal plans til we got there. We had no problem getting what we wanted - we either called for a PS the night before, after we had decided what to do the next day, or just walked into the restaurant and were seated immediately or with a very short wait. No way to tell if you'll have the same luck this year, but that was our experience.

Giagie - Welcome to the DIS! :wave:

If you have any "must do" restaurants, make a PS ahead of time. If you are flexible, you shouldn't have any problems.

Thanks for the help so far! I think we'll be flexible for the most part on our trip, but we're considering having dinner at Victoria & Alberts so that will probably be the only place we would get PS for, so I will look into getting that taken care of soon. I haven't been to WDW in a long time, so I'm definitley looking forward to this trip. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter