Jan 28 2013 out of Miami GTY rates

tfiga1

Mouseketeer
This cruise is offering GTY rates already...Unfortunately I am on the Jan 19th cruise...Thought others might like to know though.

Actually they are offering *GT rates on this 5 night Western. GTY is different. Specifically OGT ($820pp) and VGT($920pp).
:thumbsup2 Good find.

Also isn't this before the Paid in Full penalty period, 75 days out?
I can't count backwards.;)

This is rare I thought for them to release *GT rates prior to PIF date?
Perhaps a new customer appreciation technique, as to not frustrate those currently booked at higher rates.;)

This is why you need to check back occasionally on the rates, or hire a good TA.

I just started the Cruise meets thread for the January 19th sailing. Hope you join it.

We gave 3 cabins booked on this cruise. Hope lots more people join us.

Argh. I just went to check out the pricing and I'm getting the website down for maintenance error.

I had the 1/24 cruise booked and last week noticed a price drop in the 11C so I called up to refare it since there was something funky going on with how the loaded the rate and it wouldn't let me do it online. (It also wouldn't let the DCL person make the pricing change and keep the OBB discount and OBC; the CM had to get a troubleshooting team involved and by the email confirmation I got, it took them 4 days to make the change.)

I'm looking to B2B with the 1/28 cruise and do have an extra "dummy" cruise available to use for OBB benefits, but I'd rather hold off in case I want to use it for a 2014 cruise.

ImprovGal said:
Argh. I just went to check out the pricing and I'm getting the website down for maintenance error.

I had the 1/24 cruise booked and last week noticed a price drop in the 11C so I called up to refare it since there was something funky going on with how the loaded the rate and it wouldn't let me do it online. (It also wouldn't let the DCL person make the pricing change and keep the OBB discount and OBC; the CM had to get a troubleshooting team involved and by the email confirmation I got, it took them 4 days to make the change.)

I'm looking to B2B with the 1/28 cruise and do have an extra "dummy" cruise available to use for OBB benefits, but I'd rather hold off in case I want to use it for a 2014 cruise.

With the way prices are dropping I'd use it now and just use your benefits on your January cruise. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter