• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I've started packing...

My DH is more of an overpacker than I am! I have seen him pack twelve T-shirts for a weekend at my parents' house. What a nut! I usually just repack his stuff when he's not around. ;)
However, I am addicted to packing. I always want to start way early and repack and rearrange everything all the time. I guess it makes the trip seem closer. Right now I am resisting the urge to pack for our weekend in two weeks! How long will I hold out?

DON'T OVERPACK!:rolleyes: Half the stuff I bought, I did NOT use!:rolleyes: So, I am down to the bare Necessities!;) For a 4 day trip: 6 Shirts, 2 pair Shorts, 2 Pants,(wear one) 6 undies, 4 socks (wear one), extra Bra, film, camera, digital camera w/battery charger, 1 container with medicines and vitamins, toothpaste, brush, Hair Brush, Make-up, and sneakers I wear, and Sandals I pack, also a Poncho, or I buy one when needed.;) ALL of this fits in a 18" upright on wheels.;)

Not me- we bring a rolling carry on and a backpack or duffel bag each. I refuse to check bags and wait on each end for them! I always have more clothing than I need and that is with 2 outfits a day! I am only 5'1 so my clothing is small-esp. shorts and t-shirts or tank tops. DH is 6'4 though so sometimes his extra clothing gets put in my bags:) He also packs his own outfits-he likes to bring certain Disney shirts and knows what he wants to wear during the week. I guess I should watch him pack this time though- last time we went to Turks and Caicos to mainly swim and snorkel- he forgot all his bathing suits! He had to buy 2 down there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter