I've done it again over PSd

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
Once again, I have made too many PS's so I come here looking for guidance:D Please help me eliminate some of these so I can free them up for others, although it seemed none of the them were especially hard to come by.

These are all for dinner:

Narcoosees-timed to coincide w/ fireworks (LOVE THIS PLACE)

California Grill-timed to coincide w/ fireworks (NEVER BEEN)

'Ohana- guess what...timed to coincide w/ fireworks
(HAVE ONLY HAD BREAKFAST HERE)

Jiko- no kids allowed;) (LOVE THIS PLACE)

Boma- ( A family favorite)

Tchoup Chop- no kids allowed

1900 Park Faire-Again only have had breakfast

Chef Mickeys (My little guy is in a huge Mickey phase right now)

Beaches & Cream (another family favorite)

Olivias-(DD#1 is named Olivia and she gets a kick out of this)

So guys, you see my predicament, we will only be there for 8 nights, so I need to slash at least 2. Help my head is spinning.

We are winging it for lunch and I have

CP, CRT, and Cat in the Hat character breakfasts, all else will be in the villa.

Hmmm...8 nights and 10 dinner PS plus breakfasts?!? I'm showing this to DH! He's complaining because we have 9 nights and 8 PS total (3 breakfasts, 5 dinners). LOL ;)

I thought I was being very conservative, he thought 4 or 5 total was enough!

Sorry I can't tell you what to eliminate...I had a really hard time narrowing ours down...:confused:

I would take out 1900 Park Faire since you have other character meals. I know I am in minority when I say this but I wasn't too impressed with 'Ohana--reminded me of the Brazilian all-you-can-eat BBQ restaurants (forgot the Portugese name for them) with less selections.

Just my humble opinion. Have a magical time, whatever you decide!

Kay, who will be dining with the Mouse in less than 6 weeks.

I would eliminate Ohana's being that you have other PSs to eat and see fireworks. I would probably eliminate Beaches and Cream too!

Were you able to get a PS for Beaches & Cream?
We have never eaten there but plan to in December. I was under the impression they didnt accept PSs. Should I be calling now? :eek: ;)

Originally posted by jcemom
he thought 4 or 5 total was enough!

Too funny, my dh is the same way, he thinks I am totally nuts. His standard reply has become, "whatever you think is best"..Well if that was really the case!!!

I have so far decided to eliminate 'Ohana and 1900 Park Fare.

And no I didn't get a PS for Beaches and Cream...didn't mean to confuse anyone:D But we always go there much to the dismay of dh. He can't stand the small tables. But hey I need my NO Way Jose fix.

Originally posted by Oh, Kay!
I know I am in minority when I say this but I wasn't too impressed with 'Ohana--reminded me of the Brazilian all-you-can-eat BBQ restaurants (forgot the Portugese name for them) with less selections.

You know, I was thinking the same thing. It really wasn't striking my fancy, but I thought the kids might enjoy it. You helped in the elimination;) Thanks.

how about beaches and cream for lunch/ice cream snack instead of a meal..still get your fix that way

I would eliminate Beaches & Cream, you can always do it for lunch and it is in no league with all the others you chose. I love Ohana's. I would eliminate Chef Mickeys and maybe do it for breakfast but it has been a while since I have been to CM. Or Park Fare.

If you are to take out 1900 Park Fare - I would be interested in the reservation. My Grandaughtr is a Cinderella nut and I have been unable to get a reservation for CRT or 1900 Prk Fare. Our dates are 11/15 - 11-20.
Thanks!
I am with the group - Beaches -n - Creme is a really good spot to stop and have a quick lunch/dinner. But it is best for dessert!
Have a great time!

They are all great choices - I would illiminate Chef Mickey's (find Mickey at the parks) and Beaches and Cream (could be a long wait!).

Never been to Olivia's - is the food good?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter