I've been tagged!

KimberlyC

<font color=darkgreen>Mouseketeer<br><font color=d
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Um, thank you Tag Fairy! :teeth:

And let this be a lesson to all... watch what you say or your unmentionables may be forever mentioned. ;)

I just noticed that in another reply you posted. And I agree ... one thing out of context can follow you forever. I should know! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Anyway, congrats!!!

KimberlyC said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Um, thank you Tag Fairy! :teeth:

And let this be a lesson to all... watch what you say or your unmentionables may be forever mentioned. ;)

Better to be forever unfavorably mentionable than never mentioned!!! :teeth:

Yeah, I was tagged in the same thread.

Just when I thought the Tag Fairy wasn't looking.

Who would think that both of these tags would come from a thread about laundry.

Buddy Bear said:
Yeah, I was tagged in the same thread.

Just when I thought the Tag Fairy wasn't looking.

Who would think that both of these tags would come from a thread about laundry.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It gives new meaning to the term "airing your dirty laundry".

I love your tag. Its dirtier than mine! :lmao:

Hey!! Those were MY unmentionables!!! :rotfl2:

Congrats on the tag!!!!!!!

Wow I got taged in the laundry line too. Maybe the Tag Fairy has a side job with Fabreeze. Or maybe mentioning unmentionables sends her over the edge. Either way thanks Tag Fairy, my wife love the tag line! :thumbsup2

Cindi0511 said:
I just noticed that in another reply you posted. And I agree ... one thing out of context can follow you forever. I should know! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Anyway, congrats!!!

<-------Tell me about it.....I asked the TF nicely if I could have another tag so the last tag I just received would not be so conspicuous...and they BOLDED it. :rolleyes: LOL
:rotfl2: :lmao:

I was reading this thread and just realized I have a new tag too! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: What's funny is DH doesn't really get the DIS thing, but the lightbulb comment is actually about him! :rotfl2:

Thanks again wonderful Tag Fairy! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I have to say, that whole laundry thread was a killer. I absolutely howled over that one.

And I've been too afraid to ask the tag fairy for mercy -- methinks she may be a little devil in disguise! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter