its starting to feel real ......updated with dress pics

They are both lovley! I bet your getting so excited now:cheer2:

Very lovely! Not long to go now lovely! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

lovely rings xx

Gorgeous rings,your hubby-2-b's is very nice.It will be here in no time,can't wait to hear all about it+se some piccies.x.

i have now brought my bridesmaids dresses.here is a pic of it..not sure whether to get it in red with ivory sash or ivory with red sash.....
my youngest girl will be in a red with black and white print dress

PromGirl-246030309.jpg

and here is the dress i have picked for myself but not sure if it is suitable for Florida weather in sept although wedding will be for a bout hr what advice can you offer me on it

x50.jpg

x51.jpg

Both dresses are lovely, but WOW !! that wedding dress is gorgeous. You're going to look fab :thumbsup2

WOW! The bridesmade dress is beautiful but your wedding gown is just stunning! :grouphug: You will knock your hubby to be for six! :hug:

Oh my goodness, what a stunning Wedding dress, I have fallen completley in love with that, I love your briidesmaid dress too, but that wedding dress is just WOW!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter