It's Small World Holiday ... song?

KayDox

Mouseketeer
Do they still play "It's a small world after all" song during the holiday season? We are going to Disneyland early next month.
My daughter (2.5 yrs old) is learning that song right now. :rolleyes1

Any other songs she should learn before the trip?

Thank you all!
Kay

the normal song is interspersed with "deck the halls" and "jingle bells", does she know "you can fly"? That is cool on Peter Pan. The end of Alice in WL features "A very merry unbirthday"

KayDox said:
Do they still play "It's a small world after all" song during the holiday season? We are going to Disneyland early next month.
My daughter (2.5 yrs old) is learning that song right now. :rolleyes1

The "It's a Small World Holiday" song is available on the Disneyland Holidays CD for sale inside Disneyland at the 20th Century Music store on Main St and probably also for sale at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney.

:earsboy:

I have Its A Small World on Disneys Happiest Celebration On Earth CD which is a 50th Anniversary Special CD. We bought it at WDW this year.
Love Ella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter