Its REALLY Official...the website is showing the Med cruises!!!

mrsv98

Gracie's Mama, Certified chicken wrangler
Just checked the DCL website and all info is there....oh to cruise to Europe...

We're just not in a position to go, DS playing summer tournament baseball on an all-star team from his league, budget not there yet for such a vacation, and we start back to school rather early around here and DW teaches at DS's school. But this is not a complaint, just reasons why it won't include us, but I know it will be MAGICal for all those who do go, and here's a plea to those who manage to find something not to their liking about price or itinerary--please don't share. The cruises are what they are, and if $ and time were no object, I'd be on one of them. As for us, we're looking forward to Xmas week '07, and wishing DSIL, DBIL, and Dniece and Dnephew a Magical cruise beginning this Saturday.

I'll hope to do this in 12 years or so, when DS is out of college, when the Disney Dreams, will sail a European/Mediterranean itinerary after being launched in '18, and prior to crossing the Atlantic for the first time to join the Magic, Wonder as the long-awaited 3rd ship...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter