It's rainy outside but..........

mowsie dreamer

<font color=blue>100 Days <font color=red>Cheat Fr
inside I feel all sunny! :teeth:

I weighed when I got up this morning and another pound had disappeared! That brings my total loss to 10.5, so I get my 10 pound clippie. I think when you guys picked me up and dusted me off the other day, you dusted off another pound!!

And I made it through my 1st day of the 100 Day Cheat Free Challenge! So I get to add a star!

Whew! Two new clippies in one day! I'm feeling faint from all the excitement! :D :D

What a great start to a great day.

Two new clippies at the same time. How exciting.

Keep it going and soon you will be changing clippies so fast your head will spin.

Oh, you look great with your new clippie and your new cheat free star!!! How wonderful!

That dusting really did the trick, didn't it? :) I am so happy for you! It's great to feel sunny even when it's raining!!! What a great attitude. Remember, onward and downward! You have some more clippies to earn and you can do it!!! :)

That new clipart is just gorgeous. You are doing <i>so</i> well. You are keeping me motivated and that is a very good thing :)

Congrats on your new clippie....looks like your hard work is really paying off!!! Good for you!!

Tracy

I've got a long way to go still, but I couldn't have come even this far without you guys! Your support and encouragement have meant so much to me. I love all of my WISH friends--each and everyone of you are special to me!:D :D :D

Ditto, cutie :) WISH is a special place full of special people and you are one of them. {{{HUGS}}}

Congratulations to you!! I just love it when people show off their new clippies!! Way to go!! :)

It's the CLIPPIE DANCE!!!!

MexWave.gif
MexWave.gif

Thanks, Mowsie!! I needed that dance!! Congrats on your TWO NEW clippies!!! You are doing great!

Well done on your new clippie - It really suits you!!!!

Keep up the good work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter