IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

Is everyone excitied about making ADR's? For people checking in on 10/1, you'll be able to make your ADR's on 4/4.

I have about 2 more weeks. Hoping for an ADR at BOG!!!

There are no buses straight to DTD from AK. I would just grab whatever bus is sitting there waiting (make sure its not a crazy far resort like ft. wilderness) and then once you pull up to that resort just hop on the DTD bus. Which restaurant is it, if its on the other side of DTD you may consider leaving the park 20 min early. I think you could get to DTD in 45 min but not sure you could walk to the restaurant in that time too.

I would follow this advice. For whatever reason I thought you could take a DTD bus from AK :confused3 Sorry!

Is everyone excitied about making ADR's? For people checking in on 10/1, you'll be able to make your ADR's on 4/4.

SO ready! My date isn't til April 28th though! I hope you get your BOG ADR! Someone in my FB group made hers yesterday and got one no problem, so hopefully it won't be too difficult! :)

I'm checking in on Sept 30....get to make my ADR's on Thursday!!!! I can't wait. :cool1:

I'm checking in on Sept 30....get to make my ADR's on Thursday!!!! I can't wait. :cool1:

So exciting! Make sure to let us know how it goes!

I make ours next tuesday, kinda nervous a bit actually! lol. I've decided I am not going to stress about BOG, just looking at ALL the threads on it :sad2:
I'll try. its the first one I will go for but just trying to talk myself into not scrambling for it, too much.... we'll see. lol :rolleyes:

I will make mine 4/10 but since I am off site I am not holding much hope for BOG. I do hope to get early CP. Then I am making ASR for a friend a few days later for Akershush. I am not sure if I need to get up with the crows for that one:scratchin

I make my ADRs tomorrow morning! Eep! I've actually had a few people I follow with sept trips who've all been able to secure BOG dinner! Maybe not perfect times, but still, a late dinner is better than no dinner! So hopefully!! My fingers are crossed!

Just got word today that my vacation request for the week of Oct 27th was approved. A friend and I will be there Oct 27th-31st (maybe Nov 1st). Not sure where we are staying yet, but we are heavily leaning in favor of The Polynesian.

I'm really not big on setting times to eat at certain places. I'm not a big scheduler when it comes to parks. But, I just got an ADR at CP for my birthday lunch. All the times I've been to WDW, I have never eaten at CP.:sad2: So, I'm finally going to now.

So exciting! Make sure to let us know how it goes!

I make ours next tuesday, kinda nervous a bit actually! lol. I've decided I am not going to stress about BOG, just looking at ALL the threads on it :sad2:
I'll try. its the first one I will go for but just trying to talk myself into not scrambling for it, too much.... we'll see. lol :rolleyes:

Yes! I'll be sure to let everyone know. I'm just trying to be positive. Its not the end of the world if I don't get a reservation. It will be an excuse to go again...right?! :lmao:

I make my ADRs tomorrow morning! Eep! I've actually had a few people I follow with sept trips who've all been able to secure BOG dinner! Maybe not perfect times, but still, a late dinner is better than no dinner! So hopefully!! My fingers are crossed!

Did you get your ADR's??? Dying to know if you booked BOG! Sending lots of pixie dust your way. :cool1:

I have almost 2 whole weeks until we are eligible to make our ADRs, so there's time to fine-tune the operation. Here's our tentative Dining Wish List:

10/11 Check in, QS only
10/12 HDDR
10/13 MNSSHP (looks like it's gonna be on that night), QS only
10/14 Boma
10/15 Coral Reef
10/16 MBYBBQ
10/17 splitting up to do Sci-Fi, Fulton's
10/18 splitting up again for Whispering Canyon, Narcoossee's
10/19 BOG
10/20 Trail's End Carry Out

we have one (kids) TS left over, maybe we'll grab a spare chicken dinner from TE carry out with that...

I think about food waaaay too much...

I can't make ADR's until April 22, but I think the only one I am going to book is Be Our Guest,which we may end up cancelling further down the road, but I still want to secure it. We had lunch reservations last time but cancelled them a few weeks out because we didn't have enough time.

Anyone eaten there yet? how's the food?

Dh and I are heading for a long weekend Oct 24-27. NO KIDS!!!!! First time every! We are staying at Bay Lake studio lake view.:)

Thinking we will do:

24th late dinner at California Grill
25th dinner at Be Our Guest with Tomorrowland dessert party or Brown Derby with Fantasmic
26th dinner at Flying Fish
27th back to the real world:(

What do you think?

I can't make ADR's until April 22, but I think the only one I am going to book is Be Our Guest,which we may end up cancelling further down the road, but I still want to secure it. We had lunch reservations last time but cancelled them a few weeks out because we didn't have enough time.

Anyone eaten there yet? how's the food?

We had dinner the food was great!

Any luck on BOG??? Our ADR's are in 9 days.... I'm so nervous about BOG!
Hurry back here and tell us how it went! ;)

ADR's just opened up for me! Was on the computer at 5:55am! I got BOG for the last day of my trip!!!! There were multiple times available! I'm so excited!:cool1::cool1: Pretty much got everything on my list!

:wave2:

If I calculated right our date to make ADRS will be April 20!!!

Here are our thoughts :

1) Chef Mickey
2) Crystal Palace
3) Cape May for breakfast
4) Kona
5) BOG

Our top 5!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter