It's official, I have lost my mind

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
Well, now that I have discovered chalk, wire, fiber..... there is only one album that I have done that I absolutely HATE!!!! I mean totally dispise! (not just certain pages but the whole thing). Anyhow, I am now sitting here taking the pictures out to redo the darn thing! (I guess I'll have to move it to the top of the "to scrap" pile eh? :D ) Oh, I guess I should mention it's my wedding album. I think I was rushing when I did it finally last year. It's SOOOOOOO boring! I don't like some of the other albums I've done, but I can at least live with them.... Maggie

LOL MAggie
I can relate -
I'm just worried that in another 3 years I'll look at what I am doing now and feel the same way!
I AM NOT redoing all my albums every three years!
PattyT

YEs you are crazy!
I have an album like that! But it will just stay that way! I like a good laugh now and then!

Yes you are crazy but, considering it your wedding album you probably are not crazy. I guess there's something about wanting that album to be extra special. I just took mine out of the acid type album and redid it. It's very simple and not very fancy but I like it all except one page which I've considered taking out all together but it's of DH and is Mom. I took someone else suggestion on how to do it and I absolutely hate it.

As for my albums from the beginning there are pages I don't care for but I can't say I have a whole album I don't like. I'm not going to look and see though because then I may agree with you and become crazy also. Besides I still have 7 years of DD life to do I don't have time to go back and do them all over. I will say my style has changed since I started but so have all the neat new products.

Have a great 4th

Laura
A Scrapaholic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter