It's happened.....

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
Finally after 11 weeks....of good days and bad....and then more bad....and even more bad....and then lots and lots of good days in a row...I've finally made it....How does it look????

(15lb Clippie)

I posted before I changed it....and I still can't access my User CP Profile....So, just use your imagination.....the Clippie Should read....15 pounds...

Beautiful...Just Beautiful ....You have worked hard for this one Kimball. Congratulations!!!

Tracy

Alright Kimball!! GOOD FOR YOU! You did it!!! I am soooooooooo proud of you.

I am so proud of you Kimball! Not only did you <i>not</i> give up but you are celebrating a new clipart even though you can't see it.

Were you a cheerleader once? I swear you have that kind of upbeat personality. Congratulations. Now I'm sending you a pm, let me know if it works.

Here you go --- just imagine that it is on your post!
15wish.gif

I am so proud of you for sticking with it! Look at the results!
sz211.gif

I can't see the WISH cliparts today, I imagine the board issues are the culprit :)

Thanks to Kathoyn.....I was able to reach the proper info page....Other then that though I'm not able to reach the boards...so, hopefully everything will be fixed soon so I can reach the boards on my own...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I like the visual aide (15lb clippie) ha ha ha ha ha! Too cute!!!!! Well, it STILL looks great on you!

You are doing a fantastic job, lots of determination!!!! Keep up the great work! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congrats Kim!!!! You'll need new clothes for your birthday trip.:D

party-smiley-020.gif
Your Hard Work is paying off!!!! Way to go and keep up the great job!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Kimball!! Isn't it a great feeling when you finally taste success?? Keep up the good work!

Great news, Kimball! I can't get to the boards either :( (DIS withdrawal here). And the pics aren't showing up for me, but I can imagine how great it looks! You've stuck with it this month. Good for you!

Congratulations Kimball!!! Woooooo Hooooooo WTG!!! You did it!!! Your clippie looks so good on you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter