It's finished!!! - UPDATED with Pics!

Queenie

Mouseketeer
Yes my friend's wedding album is finally completed and in plenty of time for Christmas Day. I took photos of all the pages whilst putting them into order and I'll be posting them up once I've had time to crop and upload them.

This is my first album on a specific event and using one colour scheme throughout (the wedding colours: black, white, gold and burgundy), it looks lovely and I almost want to keep it for myself! Luckily I'll have it online to look at whenever I want. I just hope Vikki and Simon like it!!!

Now I just have to do my exam tomorrow, get Christmas, NYE and our week away over with and I can finally get on with scrapping our last Disney vacation!!!

Congrats on getting it done. Can't wait to see the pics!

Good luck on the exam!

My goal for the new year is to get caught up on MY scrapping instead of doing things for everyone else. My new word will have to be "no". :flower:

waiting anxiously to see the pics.....

glad you got it done....

wish me luck I am going to try and do a xmas book with past xmas' pics for my parents by next week..... :guilty: I think I am nuts. Couldn't get the pics before then though so I am stuck with a week to complete it.

Righty-ho, pics are up! A few words before you take a look. Firstly these are terrible pics – they were taken in artificial light and then altered on my comp to put them into natural – I’m hoping to retake them before I give the album always as these ones are so harsh. Also the pics might look a bit skewed, this is because of the way they are cropped, everything on the pages is actually lined up straight, it just looks curved or diagonal because the pics were taken at an angle. The official photos haven’t actually arrived yet so the ones in the book are a mixture of the pics Scott took on the day and scans of the proofs the photographer sent us (obviously these are not very high quality pics as many have been resized up significantly from tiny proofs and we have an awful scanner to boot!) There is no journaling anywhere, this is simply because I don’t know the happy couple very well (the bride is my best friend Scott’s little sister) so journaling would have been impossible – not to mention the fact that I wasn’t there on the day to document anything (I was only invited to the evening reception, the only pics I took were the 1st dance ones!!)

The pics at the top and bottom of page 5 are 360 degree images of the hotel reception and the room the event took place in, pieced together from the hotel’s website.

Yes those pieces of confetti on the “Cutting the Cake” page were individually stuck on!

The words at the back of the “First Dance” page are the lyrics to the song they were dancing to, “Wild Horses”.

Page 13 (meal and speeches) is my favourite, especially the vellum printed menu, I made Scott’s mum fish out the brochures they were sent so I could get the exact wording of the day’s menu!

Page 7 – The Guys. The gorgeous lad on the far left (Scott) is my housemate and best friend in the whole wide world. That pic is in sepia with the lads’ buttonholes in colour to show off the red flowers.

Ok then, enough rambling, here’s the link:
Mr & Mrs Coster's Wedding Album

I think the colors are perfect. When you first mentioned that the colors were burgandy, black and white I didn't think it would look like a wedding (I guess I have it in my head that silver or gold are better). But it looks so romantic and matches all the embellishments so well. The pages look fantastic and I know your friends will be thrilled!

I love it!! You did a great job... I bet they will love it..

What a beautiful gift you are giving them! You did a great job! I really like the color combination. Thanks for sharing it with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter