• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Feb 1...why aren't April hours released???

ms.ojo

DIS Veteran
Still hoping to nail down PS's and our rough trip plan but w/out official hours....it's difficult at best. Any word??? :confused3

said there was nothing in her notes about it. Should be happening "soon". Just frustrated. We're all stuck inside...ds has had the flu, and now that he's starting to get his energy back, wouldn't you know, Mom is wiped out! Just a tough day. Hoping all 3 of us will be napping w/in the half hour!!

ms.ojo said:
Still hoping to nail down PS's and our rough trip plan but w/out official hours....it's difficult at best. Any word??? :confused3

:confused3 :confused3 How are we supposed to overplan??? :confused3 :confused3

I thought they would be there this AM, when I went on the website, and it included May, in the dropdown. I think that is just mean, mean, MEAN, to have the month as an option, but then not have any available hours.

UUUGGGG!!!!!

:hourglass

I thought they'd be up today too, especially when I saw May as an option. When I called last week for my PSs, the CM told me definitely today. Ugh. I know they know the hours, why not just tell all of us!

I feel for you guys! I was so anxious for the February hours to come out, and was refreshing my screen all day on December 1st. Well....the hours didn't come out till December 3rd. Only a couple days later than the 1st, but an eternity for we "super planners"!!!! LOL I hope your hours come out today or tomorrow!! :wizard:

Ugh, the 3rd! I have to wait another 2 days!?! Really, I wouldn't care, as I usually don't hyperplan like I am this trip, but I decided I really wanted to get things done as soon as possible and now I can't!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter