It's early yet - anyone else Dec 3, 2006

gary in florida

Mouseketeer
Just made our ressies for Dec 3, 2006. At present it's just DW & myself. Cant' wait for the kids to decide. :confused3
So, if we go alone, we go alone. :cool1:

That's the 4-day, right? Just happens to be the cruise that the MouseFest 2006 people will be on! I have that cruise reserved, but we'll see if I go through with it. :)

Me, me, me!!!! Sorry I'm just a tad excited! :woohoo:

Since it's mousefest does that mean the cruise will be filled with Disneyfreaks? So cool..... :thumbsup2

I won't be able to cruise but I am hoping to make it to MouseFest 2006 over the December 8-11, 2006 weekend. Still in the planning stages.

Signing on for 12/3/06 Wonder! party:
First time cruising for DH and kids, 8, 5, and 3...I cruised 15 years ago on "Big Red Boat", so I am looking forward to this cruise in a big way! :yay:

:Pinkbounc Bounce Bounce Bounce
OK - It's now under 100 days!!! :banana:

Who else is on but us "senior" citizens - :moped:

How senior - just had our "5th" GREAT grandchild :cool1:

Just us two "old" Disney folks going - no kids this time

4th cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter