It's Coming: Three Very Stressful Days Ahead

Humpbacks1962

Humpbacks1962 on Pinpics
The US gave Afghanistan three days to turn over Bin Laden.

Although he is a murderous terrorist to the Americans, Afghanistan feels deep gratitute towards this man, helping in their efforts to chase out the Russian military years ago. They see him as a hero. Like school kids, they're willing to take a punishment before they turn over their friend. They simply aren't going to do it. The Taliban merely theatens to retaliate against any nation that helps the US.

Having had relatives fight in the Gulf War, the consequences of these events are fresh in my mind. It will affect us, our economy, our friends and relatives who leave, not knowing when they'll return. I don't want another young person returning with a weird illness or emotional breakdown! I do not want another Tim Mc Veigh rising from this conflict, either!

So... It is time to stay together and comfort each other again. Some scary days are closely ahead of us and we may need to comfort each other all over, and comfort those who are scared about next week. I'd like to start this thread to help soothe upcoming anxieties about what we have no control over, while we struggle to retain some normalcy in our lives.

Wanda

Well said. I too wonder what kind of affect it will have on us like the economy & friends.
And will or what will be there next attack or attacks:(
I work for myself and next year looks good for work we have comeing in so far
but what about the year after & so on. If this war gos on for like they say (years).
I allso like some of you guys here I have little ones to think about age 13 & 6
Just hope we can all pull thourgh & just have to take one day at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter