It's been a long time...

FunnyLady1966

Mouseketeer
I haven't been on much and it feels amazing to be back. I forgot how welcoming everyone is. After 6 years since my last trip it feels PHENOMENAL to finally be planning a trip again. I've found some great podcasts that I listen to on my commute to work and finally back on the Dis. Just posting out of sheer gratitude. Life. Is. Good.

I haven't been on much and it feels amazing to be back. I forgot how welcoming everyone is. After 6 years since my last trip it feels PHENOMENAL to finally be planning a trip again. I've found some great podcasts that I listen to on my commute to work and finally back on the Dis. Just posting out of sheer gratitude. Life. Is. Good.
Yes, I only pop in when there’s an upcoming trip . The Dis is the best for keeping up with what’s going on. Love your enthusiasm! Enjoy the planning and have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter