• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's been a day :)

one_cat

Jack, you have debauched my sloth.
We celebrated the kids birthday today. One of the gifts we got the kids was a house from Playmobile. Ok, call me nieve, when I bought it for the kids I though it was going to be a doll house type thing that we would take out of the box and they could play with. The box says 3 years and up right? All right - we opened it, it has at least 100 pieces. It took DW over 3 hours to build it. We then let the kids play with it. Cory leaned on the second floor and the whole thing collapsed!! I mean it was back in pieces again. Let's just say it is a toy to be used with close supervision at this age.

After the party I decided to buy a tree. So we took my sister's van to the tree store and bought a tree. We then drove to the backyard and got the van stuck!! Did I mention we've had a very wet summer. The van is right now stuck to it's axles in our backyard. Tomorrow a tow-truck will be here to try to unstick it. I took pictures and will have to post them on the internet.

It's been a day. :)

I'm sorry, but I had to chuckle. Sorry you had a day like that.

Did you try to scotch the back wheels of the van with some small bricks or something?

Sorry, I had to laugh too. I guess it's one of those slip on a banana peel things. I'm very grateful it didn't happen to me. :)

I hope tomorrow will be better for you.

Poor Devin burst into tears when his house exploded. DW put it back together... A good day to remember and talk about...

People need experiences to talk about. :)

Originally posted by browneyes

Did you try to scotch the back wheels of the van with some small bricks or something?

maybe she needed a drink of scotch??;)
Seriously..Sorry to hear about your, um day..

LOL. Sounds like quite a day. And getting stuck on top of it!

I agree that the Playmobil toys are pretty intricate for kids that young, but I'd have to say that's part of the appeal of them, and hopefully they'll get years of good play out of them. DS has a pirate ship he got when he was 3, and he has a lot of fin with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter