• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's another newbie thread!

GodrockDJ

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to say hello all. This forum came highly recommended so I decided to sign up instead of lurking! The hubby and I are heading down to DW in about 10 days now! I've been there before but he never has, so it will be a treat. We wanted to go this once by ourselves before we have kids just for the memories and different kind of fun :thumbsup2

17.gif

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome aboard! I was a lurker till recently too! Going to WDW with just the two of you is a great idea! We went by ourselves BC (before children) and we had so much fun, just like a couple of kids!!!! :laughing: There are so many wonderful restaurants,shops,cocktail lounges :drinking:, going on all the popular rides and GREAT off property shopping (outlets) to be enjoyed. But when the kids came along we had a ball with them and couldn't imagine ever going without them!! The trips gave us great memories that we will have forever. Now we are on the other side again, the 3 kids are almost grown up, the baby is 14, and soon it will be just the two of us again!! Have a great Vacation!!:cool1:

Hey there GodrockDJ! I too am a newbie on this board ... I came from a dead board where nobody posted and the threads are all stale. From what I've seen so far this is a happenin' board!

You're taking a couples trip!?! NICE! See, THAT is why I LOVE Disney so much ... because whether you go as a couple or a familiy ... whether you're 8 or 80 there is something for everyone!!

Our traditional family trip is coming up in April ... this will be our 21st trip to Disney! We try to do a trip a year and so far we've only missed 1992 ... so everyone around us usually asks us for Disney advice! :goodvibes

Anyway, welcome to the board and in case I don't get the opportunity later ... HAVE A FANTASTIC TRIP!!!

Have a magical day everyone!!!

Frank
Disney DieHard

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

OH NO NOT A NEWBIE!!!!

:welcome:

TO the DIS!!!!

Its the new blood that makes this place go......

Hi everybody! New here too. We have a family trip booked for November-December. Staying at BC. I can't wait to do a grown-up only trip. DD is only 8 now, so we still have some time. I'm sure that when she is a teenager, it will almost be like a grown up trip, as she won't want to be near us....:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter