It's addictive - Just couldn't resist the SSR Siren....

goldilocks_63

<font color=green>OKW+BCV+SSR+AKV<br><font color=c
Just called today, and added on SSR 100 points, Dec UY, $5 point MB, so get 2003 and 2004 points, for $79.

They said that it's in Building 3, I think, so can use them right away, but I will bank. (Need to do so soon, hopefully by closing. LOL)

I'm doing this for DD-6. Hope she enjoys it when she's older. Wish we could afford more, but Oh well.

This is it, right (4th Add-on)??!!!!!!

I'm nervous, because we're in IT and every time we've added on we've been laid off!

Pixie Dust,

Goldi

Congratulations, we added on Dec UY about 2 months ago - 163 points

cheers
jaysue

I just added the same and my cost was $84 after $5 mb discount. Are you sure you are getting 2003 points? May have to call my guide about this.

Hi,

Congrats & Welcome Home!

Allison an associate

is if you buy December.... because Dec started in 2003. The rest of the UY are 2004.

And no, I'm not sure I'm getting them. I guess I'll have to see what the contract says when it comes.

But excited anyway!

Thanks for the Welcome Homes!

I also have a Dec UY and I just added the 100 at SSR. Thought the incentives may have changed in the last 2 wks. Would appreciate if you could post whether or not you got 2003 pts when you get your contract. Disney may owe me some $$.

Anyway, goldilocks_63 --WELCOME HOME.

Here is what I got back from my guide when I asked for details:

"To add 100 pts it would be $8900, w/20% down the pymt would be $91.67. Your down pymt would be credited with $1000 which is the Magical Beginnings so you would only put down the min required which is $890. "

What makes me think you can still get $79/point with MB, is that right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter