It's a....

jennyL

<font color=00cc00>Jon Bon Jovi. Ohh La La!<br><fo
BOY!!! My DH is so excited. LOL

I'm packing to head down to my moms so I'll try to stop in later to chat and post some pictures. I need to get them scanned in first. Now to think of a name and room theme. Lots of shopping to be done.

Congrats! Boys are soooo sweet. They most definitely tug on their mom's hearts! As mine just ran in the room and said "Mom, hug!!"

Congrats! :cheer2: :cheer2: I didn't know you were finding out! We found out with our first too. He is also a boy. Nothing like a big brother... We tried with number 2, but as she is a girl, she was playing coy and wouldn't let us know ahead of time.

CONGRATS!!!!!!:cheer2:

nothing like a little boy!!!!!!

i love mine!!!!!:love:

Congrats!!! Boys are great! Look I have 4.. Girls are good..but I have one with an attitude that I'm ready to pack up and move off to boarding school!!!!
Can't wait to see photos.. So, dh is letting you approve the name right? LOL

CONGRATS! Boys are so much fun. Their toys are so cool! Let us know what you plan to name the little prince.
Enjoy!

Congratulations! How exciting this is! :cloud9:

Woo Hoo!! Boys are great... I have DSS24, DS19, DnewS18, and DS15...they are the BEST!! And they LUV their mamas! I get so many hugs now!

Congrats on your little man!

I think Mickeyteacher.

I am! I already have the perfect 8 X 8 album! I'm going to wait until the beginning of October to open it. That would make it due around the first week on November. That would give me time to put the pages in, and ship it before the Hoilday rush startes at the post office.
Does that work? If not, I can open it earlier...
S :)

Congrats!!

So, who is doing this baby book sign ups?

As B&MB said.. Mickeyteacher claimed it!!!

I am! I already have the perfect 8 X 8 album! I'm going to wait until the beginning of October to open it. That would make it due around the first week on November. That would give me time to put the pages in, and ship it before the Hoilday rush startes at the post office.
Does that work? If not, I can open it earlier...
S :)

Just let me know when... mega birthdays and events in October.... I think the time frame sounds good!!! :)

A boy! Cool! Congrats!:cheer2:

Yep, boys will tug at your heart but sometimes they make you want to throttle them. Like mine did tonight with a project that is due tomorrow, that I found out about tonight, but was assigned WEDNESDAY!!!:headache:

Congratulations to you and your DH Jenny.........what fun you will have, I have a girly girl, but my DN is just like our own, he and my DD are just like brother and sister.

So are you looking for suggestions on names? you can have my boy names (no need for them anymore :rotfl: ) we had picked out Cole and Riley, your welcome to use them for a nominal fee of a :hug: . Can't wait to make some boy pages for your album.

Take care,
Lisa

Another boy!!! Good and good. Now we get to make one baby book for a boy, and one for a girl. Fun and more fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter