It's a tall world ... Starbucks to open in Disney parks

Great news!!! Can't wait to have some good coffee at Disney. Thanks for the post.

I think Starbucks coffe is not all that great, but it would be a HUUUUUUUGE improvement to what is currently on property! Lol

You won't catch me drinking hot coffee in the park during summer! I wouldn't mind Frappuccino! Mmmm.. good!

Awesome! Do you know when this is supposed to go into effect? I'll definitely be grabbing some iced coffee this summer :yay:

Gross. I'm tired of Starbucks... it's really not great coffee. It would be an improvement over the Nescafe at the resorts. But I'd love to see some indpendent roasters, especially at Epcot. I don't want to visit an Epcot Country and get Nescafe bland coffee or chain store Starbucks either.

Whether or not you are a fan of Starbucks in particular, no-one will deny that this is a vast improvement over what is currently being offered.

I don't personally love their coffee per se, but will definitely enjoy the variety and options for different caffeinated beverages considering nescafe isn't even worth drinking.

We will still continue to bring our Keurig to WDW though ;)

I LOVE their chai lattes so I'm pretty happy to see this. You should try Nescafe tea if you think that their coffee is bad.

I really do not enjoy Starbucks coffee at all but Nescafe is some of the worst excuse for coffee around. So at least its something. I'd be much more happy with my good ol Dunkin Donuts coffee. ;)

I really do not enjoy Starbucks coffee at all but Nescafe is some of the worst excuse for coffee around. So at least its something. I'd be much more happy with my good ol Dunkin Donuts coffee. ;)

Spoken like a true New Englander!!! :laughing: ;)

I agree, Dunkin Donuts would be wonderful but I will gladly take the Starbucks. But, as my DH pointed out, service is always soooo slow at Starbucks, and with the demand that will be present, we will need to get Fastpasses for coffee! :rotfl:

Bleh.. Starbucks tastes burnt, not that I am a fan of WDW coffee, but having Starbucks as a choice doesn't do it for me. I am happy for all the people who like it, but I personally am not a fan.

This is fantastic news! We stayed at the Poly last year just for their Kona coffee (jk, almost)! What is there now is horrible and I'm so glad they chose Starbucks. Not a fan of dunkin donuts either. Gross!

Spoken like a true New Englander!!! :laughing: ;)

I agree, Dunkin Donuts would be wonderful but I will gladly take the Starbucks. But, as my DH pointed out, service is always soooo slow at Starbucks, and with the demand that will be present, we will need to get Fastpasses for coffee! :rotfl:

You got it!! :thumbsup2 As far as a FP for my morning coffee, I'll definitely have to work this into my park strategy! :rotfl:

I moved to Georgia nearly 12 years ago.... I almost forgot about Wawa. They don't the convenient stores like that here!!! Wawa was not big in Central NJ but I would see them around South Jersey a lot. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter