Itinerary Ideas for a 3-day WDW trip in 2022

snowwhitefan27

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm thinking of taking my 1st ever solo trip (to anywhere) to WDW in 2022 for an early 50th bday gift for myself. Any ideas for a 3 day itinerary? I'm thinking of a Tues - Thurs, maybe in late March/early April. Obviously those dates might change based on availability/funds/work....(working on trying to figure all that out currently). Thank you!

Great first solo trip! I went to WDW for my 50th bday, too!

With three days - you have to decide if you are going to get a hopper and do all four parks, or be happy with just three parks. This decision is going to be based on 1) money, and 2) how frequently you go to WDW in the first place. For example, most times on a 3 day trip, I'd just visit 3 parks if I had to buy a base ticket. But - I might pay for the hopper if I really wanted to see all four parks.

I'd suggest to plan a special meal - book a restaurant YOU really want to go to and budget for that. Your "birthday dinner." Or maybe its a special dessert one day. Like, I rarely am willing to wait in line to buy a sundae at MK, but I had a giant sundae on my birthday (at 11am!).

Thanks for the response! Last time I was at WDW was in 2006 & did all the parks. Wasnt crazy about AK, so I might not bother with that though I know things have most likely been added. Definitely MK & Epcot on the list & HS....I was originally thinking of taking the 1st flight from NY to FL & then hitting a park once checked in....but I've read a few have taken the last flight out the night before so they're fully rested to hit the parks 1st thing in the AM. All depends on 1) if I can afford to do that & 2) if I can take the time off from work.

I like the idea of a special dinner or maybe a dessert....giant sundae sounds pretty good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter