Italy Itinerary discounted on Gilt.com!

CandleontheWater

Forever in love with Hathaway Browne
I don't usually frequent this subforum, but I found something that might interest you ABD people.

On Gilt.com they are offering discounted bookings for Adventures by Disney, the Italy itinerary. Usually I go on Gilt to find discounts for kids and maternity clothes, so I was really surprised to see ABD offered. I wish I could convince DH to take the tour, it looks really awesome, and the Gilt deal isn't bad. It looks like it is 14,995 for two adults and two kids, and they have three travel dates open.

I just thought I would post it here if it could help one of my fellow Disney friends, if you are looking to book anyway, maybe this could help save a few bucks that you could put toward extra gelato! ;)

Thanks for the info, CandleontheWater!

Interesting that both jetsetter.com and Gilt.com are discounting the same trips.

Sayhello

Thanks for the info, CandleontheWater!

Interesting that both jetsetter.com and Gilt.com are discounting the same trips.

Sayhello

When you click the Travel link on Gilt.com, it takes you to the Jetsetter website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter