Italian Restaurants outside Disney property

gme6662

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of any good Italian Restaurants outside Disney World, possibly in Kissimee or Lake Buena Vista. Please let me know.

There is a Carrabba's Italian Grill just South of the AK/AKL. It's a chain, but we love it and try to go every trip. Plus gets us off property for an evening.

There's a place called Pacino's up Irlo Bronson maybe about 4 mi from the Maingate. It's better than an Olive Garden and kids eat free + it's pretty inside, but I'd take Carrabba's over Pacino's.

As this post inquires about off-property restaurants exclusively, it is being moved to the Orlando Attractions board.

Strictly for the pizza- Giordano's. There is one on 192 (Irlo Bronson) not far from the maingate. AWESOME Chicago style pizza. The pasta isn't bad, but the pizza is awesome.

Cariera's Italian Restaurant (family atmosphere) and Timpano (more upscale) are both located off of Sand Lake Rd. (10 minutes from the LBV Disney entrance). Really good food! It's where locals go to eat Italian :)

Strictly for the pizza- Giordano's. There is one on 192 (Irlo Bronson) not far from the maingate. AWESOME Chicago style pizza. The pasta isn't bad, but the pizza is awesome.

I actually haven't found a better cheese ravioli anywhere around Orlando than Giordano's. In fact I've never had a bad meal there. I COULD eat there every night if the family would let me. It's that good!

(Just hit a Giordano's outsdie Chicago on the way home from Minneapolis - MMMM MMM! Stuffed spinach deep dish pizza - unbelievable! I wish we had some near home)

Buca de Beppo Italian Restauraunt
8001 South Orange Blossom Trail at the Florida Mall.

Trust me, it is good. Ask for the Pope's table!!!!

Chain-wise, Maggianos in Pointe Orlando is good but pricey.

For a non-chain, try Bruno's on west 192, near Houlihans. Doesn't look like much from the outside, but great food.

Another vote for Carrabba's. Our hometown one closed so we make a point to eat there when we are in Florida now. Yum!

Another vote for Pacino's. I used to live in Celebration and went quite often and was never disappointed. It's a nicer atmosphere than a Macaroni Grill or Carraba's, in my opinion, and the food is always very good!

I will echo for Maggianos!

Another great option is Timpanos on Sand Lake and Cafe D'Antonios in Celebration. Soooo good!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter