Italian Restaurant?

mackeyapp

DIS Veteran
I phoned today to finish off our ADR for Dec/Jan and they told me that I couldn't book the restaurant in Italy yet. Any idea when they are going to open and or start taking bookings.

Tutto Italia has not yet opened. There have been reports of people being told it will open Monday, September 17.

The CMs at Dining Dining don't have any information yet in their computer system about when they can start taking regular lunch and dinner reservations, or any details about the restaurant and its menu.

The only reservations so far have been for some Food & Wine Festival events and Candlelight Processional dinner packages.

The official WDW website still shows L' Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante as the restaurant in Epcot's Italy, even though that restaurant closed permanently on August 31.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter