It was a dark and stormy night.......

paras4ri

Wishing upon a star........
We're under a winter storm warning through tomorrow....right now it's raining here.....but should change back to snow overnight. DD & I are watching a movie and playing Harry Potter trivia. DH & DS are off on a Boy Scout camping trip.

Who would you you most like to be with tonight????

DH and my 2 dogs. And it was 75 and beautiful today. Great weather for the Fiesta Bowl.

Yikes Gail! Are your guys camping in the storm? That would kind of be cool, but then it would kind of be messy and scary.

Guess who I would like to be with right now during the storm. :p We are having the same thing you are. :)

Luckily they're in cabins rather than tents and they have stoves to keep them warm, but there's still no electricity, just lanterns & flashlights. It's their chance to burp, scratch and make other noises that I complain about at home!!!

DS couldn't wait to go.....he had a great time last year. They went the same weekend but it was sunny and about 55 degrees. DH was less than thrilled but he's a good sport.

I'm still much happier to be warm at home. :D

In the words of the immortal Stephen Stills:

If you’re down and confused
and you don’t remember who you’re talkin’ to
Concentration slip away,
‘cause your baby is so far away.

Well there’s a rose in the fisted glove
and the eagle flies with the dove,
and if you can’t be with the one you love,
honey, love the one you’re with,
love the one you’re with,
love the one you’re with,
love the one you’re with

:9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest