It is time...NYC Pin Meet April 7th 2002 1pm

dumbogal

Earning My Ears
Hi Pin Pals,

It has been way too long since our last NYC pin meet. Sadly, our last meet was held just two days before the tragic events of September 11th, and it has been difficult to travel in and out of Manhattan since then. I would like to try to get everyone together on Sunday April 7th, 2002 for a great day of Pin Trading!!!! I had originally planned on having the meet some time in March, but with St. Patrick’s day and the Easter holidays all falling on Sunday this year, I think it is best to wait until everything is over. I hope you all can make it, and I look forward to meeting all of the recent additions to our growing list.

Here are the details…

Sunday April 7th at 1pm at the Sony Wonder Public Space on 55th street and Madison Avenue. Conveniently located right around the corner from the 5th Avenue Disney Store (clean restrooms)

Keep your eyes open for more details about the meet.

TTFN,
Joanne

Pin meets will be an open invitation group that warmly welcomes pin traders from all affiliations and furthermore it will be the mission of this group to foster, develop, and maintain open lines of communication with all in the Disney Pin Trading world.

Thanks John for the inspiring words!!!!!

Hi Gang,

It was brought to my attention that there may be a problem with us gathering in the public space due to all of the security risks and new security measures throughout New York City as a result of 9/11. I had someone go to the Sony Wonder public space today and had them speak to security there. The security officers there said that it would NOT be a problem for us to have our meet in that space. They were fully aware of our presence there in the past, and said that we were welcome there!!! I hope to see many of you there on the 7th. I will be sending out an email with this information as well, so everyone is aware.

Get those pins ready!!!

TTFN,

I was unaware of pin meet in Manhattan. Unfortunately that week I'll be away in Boston for a seminar. Just let me know when the next meet will be and I'll gladly attend.

Cathy

I'll be there!

And I might actually have traders this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest