It figures! PBS National Park Lodges series

perdidobay

<font color=green>Will work for travel ;-)<br><fon
I have been watching this the last three episodes. I have really enjoyed it. Well next Wednesday is the final episode and it is about the Lodges of the Pacific Northwest. Including Paradise Inn where we will be staying Wednesday night. But since we will have no tv I will miss it! :D I'm not too sad since I'll be enjoying it in person. Guess I'll have to buy the tape from PBS...they need the money, right?
If you haven't seen it , tune in Wednesday:)

You will have to tell us all about the lodge when you get back, with photos too :)

that means I'll have to learn to post pics...are you up to that??LOL:)

Hey! I've already seen that episode! I think our PBS station is messed up. What we have seen so far is backwards of what the internet says it is. I'm hoping like mad to see the one with the Old Faithful Lodge, we love it there. The one you were talking about was really good. I hope the one I'm waiting for is too.
Have a good trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter