• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It didn't even occur to me...

thatgirl'smom

Earning My Ears
that Regis and Kelly will be taping this Monday and Tuesday at DL. This makes me kinda sad because I'm worried about crowds... our first ever trip (major splurge - everything deluxe - DD's birthday) is Mon.-Thurs. I know it's crazy to hope the park won't be crowded because it's right at the beginning of the 50th, but do you think the crowds will be nuts? Or will most people be trying to catch the taping and avoiding the rides? I know on Tues., Reg and Kelly will have the Backstreet Boys... maybe they'll get all the attention and my little family can walk right on to any ride? Wishful thinking, huh? ;) At the very least, we can head over to DCA if it gets too tough... or even back to the hotel.

Any thoughts about the crowds on Moon. and Tues.? Where do you think the show will be taping in the park?

Thanks! So excited for our trip no matter what!

Actually Regis and Kelly are taping at Disneyland Tomorrow, Sunday for both Mondays and Tuesdays shows. Then going to WDW to do their show Live on Weds - Friday.

Not much fun for them to do the show live from Disneyland at 6am, when the park is closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter