Issues with Chrome loading Disboard Threads???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty B13

DIS Veteran
It started yesterday evening, but I've been having problems with disboards loading. It looks like an issue with the way the site is loading adds. Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 8.03.20 AM.png

Same-ish issue here. Not quite as skinny as what you are showing but definitely an ad loading issue.

Yeah, I think it is the "DreamsUnlimited" Add that keeps causing the problem.

I logged off all my devices and also cleared all my cookies, but still having the issue. I have to scroll
up to the top of the page for the text to reset and then I'm able to read the thread. Just started yesterday afternoon probably around 6 pm.

Somewhat, 1 out of 10 page loads, it loads correctly the other 9 times I get what I posted above.

I think it's a site issue and not a browser issue. I'm on Firefox and have the same problem, but only on specific threads. The Disney News + Discussions thread is unreadable for me.

Not just Chrome. I've had it with some on Firefox and Safari.

Yeah there's an ad that is breaking the formatting of the page. Hopefully they are alerted to it, there's also a thread in the tech support section.

Mine is doing that on edge and chrome
Edge IS chrome.

MS threw in the towel with Edge and its essentially the same as chrome as both are based on chromium now. The only big browser not is firefox i think.

Looks like it has been resolved since around 3 pm today. Hope it is working for the rest of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter