isn't modern medicine something else

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
I was sick this week with terrible pain on my side of my face ....and head........my allergies this year have been horrible.....so I call my doctor and tell him what is going on and they put me on an antibiotic that is two pills the first day and then one a day for four days......I felt better after popping those first two.......I can't believe that the pain is gone......and I am ready to bend over again and tie my shoes...I had a bad sinus infection........yippee medical fields......

I've had a really really bad head cold and have lost most of my hearing but b/c I'm allergic to many anibiotics, I was given Zithromax to help with my ear infection. I've been using it for four days now and still no improvements. It actually given me the side effects instead. UGH!!! I hate the allergy season!!

big pkg......it is called the Z-pack.....you think they could put this on a little pkg....only six pills.......I do feel better though....

Won't go into alot of detail but DH has a titanium cage in his neck. After years of back pain, weird tremors, etc. he was cured three years ago by a wonderful micro-surgical neurologist.....almost ten years after this all started. What's next...replaceable limbs??? I don't think it is too far fetched.

Originally posted by FunkyRooster
I've had a really really bad head cold and have lost most of my hearing but b/c I'm allergic to many anibiotics, I was given Zithromax to help with my ear infection. I've been using it for four days now and still no improvements. It actually given me the side effects instead. UGH!!! I hate the allergy season!!

When I take the Z-Pack it usually takes two weeks to start working for me. So don't give up just yet. Everyone is different. Aren't you glad to have an antibiotic that you can actually take? I am! I'm allergic to most other antibiotics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter