Island Vintage Coffee across from Aulani is closed

TikiThunderPirates

DIS Veteran
This came as quite the shock, but apparently Island Vintage Coffee across the street from Aulani has permanently closed. They still have several other locations according to their website.

Now the only place to buy coffee outside of the resorts is the Starbucks across the street.

What a sad sad day.

Yep, they closed a couple of months ago. Sad that anyone would pick Starbucks over them. I did read that next year they are closing the Paradise Luau next to the Four Seasons and building a new shopping area. Maybe they will go in there.

Yep, they closed a couple of months ago. Sad that anyone would pick Starbucks over them. I did read that next year they are closing the Paradise Luau next to the Four Seasons and building a new shopping area. Maybe they will go in there.
A new shopping area with some new dining would be great! Where did you read this?

Interesting! Thanks! Just from this one article, it sounds like it might possibly be some sort of cultural attraction to which they’ll charge admission.
Not sure if there was any update to this so here is what I found out. I was looking for other Luaus on Oahu. I really liked Paradise Cove. Well, I went on their website and saw they were taking reservations for 2024. Since I'll be there in February, I called them to check to make sure they would be open in 2024. The woman I spoke to said the closure was written on a blog in 2021 and she has no idea why. She said they would be open for all of 2024 (except for a date in June when they have a private party).

Paradise Cove is nice alternative to Aulani. They have a nice beach behind it too. I am not sure if the village is open outside of luau hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter